Tuesday 25 February 2014

Lego Movie Dances

To The Invisible Jet!Business Business BusinessA late session on Lego Movie saw six unlocks putting me only five away from a full completion and began with Business Business Business (50G) for collecting 1,000,000,000 studs while To The Invisible Jet! (20G) popped up for finding and destroying the invisible jet.

I Could Sing This Song For HoursGlues Your Daddy?Glues Your Daddy? (10G) unlocked for using the Kragle gun to shoot Ma and Pa cop in the Relic room with I Could Sing This Song For Hours (20G) popping up for scoring 21 awesome dance moves in the Construction Site mini game.
No Way, This Is My Jam
Welcome To BricksburgNo Way, This Is My Jam (20G) unlocked for scoring 21 awesome dance moves in the Kragelizer mini game while Welcome To Bricksburg (30G) popped up for collecting all of the Red Bricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment