Thursday 2 August 2012

Bioshock 2 Protector Trials

After a busy few days on the Olympic blog, back to Bioshock 2 for one last attempt at a few achievements before moving along. The reason for this is that I had already unlocked 40/68 before revisiting the game and of the remaining 28, 15 are online only and seemingly unobtainable with few if any users online currently. so with 13 to aim for and the story on hard a long haul, I decided to got for a couple in the Protector Trials and the other night I hooked one. Today I got another after some practise I unlocked Perfect Protector (20G) for collecting all the ADAM in one stage i chose Adonis Baths 2 because of the mass amount of traps that can be set making it an easier attempt than other levels. The next game in the A-Z will be Blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment